For true book lovers, there aren't enough hours in the day to get in all the reading you want to do. That's what makes audiobooks such a great alternative when you can't crack a book. Cleaning the house? Listen while you work. Hitting the road? Make the miles fly by with a good story.
We're happy to tell you that our literary expertise goes beyond physical books. We're big fans of their digital counterparts as well, for their convenience, their entertainment value, and their versatility. And our new BAM! Audiobooks player app makes it simple and seamless to build your digital audiobook library—more on that later.
First things first: Our experts' recommendations for some fantastic digital audiobooks to kick off your latest literary obsession.
Top 10 BAM! Audiobooks
The things that make an audiobook great can differ slightly from what makes a book great—for instance, an engaging narrator versus the feel and quality of the pages. But regardless of what you're looking for in your audiobook, you can't go wrong with these standouts:
- Will – Narrated by the man himself, this inspiring audiobook chronicles Will Smith's transformation from a kid from West Philadelphia to an entertainment superstar—and the journey of self-discovery that got him there.
- Storyteller – Music icon Dave Grohl narrates his memoir of life on the road and on the stage. Includes excerpts from five never-before-heard demos as well as an original story exclusive to the digital audiobook.
- It Ends with Us – From bestselling author Colleen Hoover comes this tale of love, loss, and impossible choices. The audiobook version may be a good choice here, so you can hold the tissues you're definitely going to need.
- A Court of Thorns and Roses – If you've been thinking about diving into this wildly popular Sarah J. Maas fantasy series, here's your chance. This first book of the saga draws you into a richly imagined world you won't want to leave.
- The Song of Achilles – Built on the groundwork of The Iliad, this unforgettable reimagining of the Trojan War will keep you listening until the very last word—and then craving more.
- Redeeming Love – This Biblically based romance recounts the story of Hosea set against the backdrop of 1850s California gold country.
- Atomic Habits – Author James Clear narrates his own bestselling personal growth book about breaking bad habits, forming good ones, and achieving your full potential. Listen while you go about your day and see the changes in action.
- Blood of Elves – Fans of the hit series The Witcher will want to give this audiobook a listen. It's the first full-length Witcher novel, and the perfect way to get your fix after you've streamed Season 2.
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo – A reclusive Hollywood starlet shares the glamour and scandal of her life story in this sweeping novel that spans decades of ambition, loss, secrets, and forbidden love.
- The Maid – An edge-of-your-seat whodunit set in a five-star hotel, this irresistible novel is both a locked-room mystery and a heartwarming tale of connection for hotel maid Molly Gray.
Ready to Listen? Here's How!
Digital audiobooks are convenient, entertaining, and addictive. And with our BAM! Audiobooks player app, it's easier than ever to collect, play, and navigate selections from your audiobook library on your favorite iOs or Android device. In just three simple steps, you can be settling in to enjoy the next book on your must-listen list.
- Browse our extensive selection of audiobooks and make your purchase.
- Visit the App Store or Google Play and download the free BAM! Audiobooks app.
- Log in to the app using your Booksamillion.com user name and password and start listening!