Good news, book lovers: It's going to be a great year!
The list of must-read books coming out in 2022 is big, bold, and growing. There's so much to get excited about that we're hard-pressed to list just a few of our book experts' favorites that are waiting in the wings. Of course, we can't pass up the opportunity to share some of our most anticipated up-and-comers.
"When I think of all the books still left for me to read, I am certain of further happiness." —Jules Renard
For those looking to beef up their TBR stack, this is a great place to start.
Must-Reads for Fiction Fans
- House of Sky and Breath – The highly anticipated sequel to Sarah J. Maas's Crescent City series weaves a captivating story of a world about to explode—and the people who will do anything to save it. This BAM! Exclusive version features bonus content you can't get anywhere else!
- The Horsewoman – This fast-paced page-turner by James Patterson and Mike Lupica pits mother against daughter in a heart-pounding competition to see which champion rider will prove to be the best horsewoman in the world.
- Anthem – A band of unlikely heroes sets out to save one innocent life in this thrilling book filled with vivid characters and richly layered storytelling.
- To Paradise – From the author of #BookTok favorite A Little Life comes a bold novel spanning three centuries and three different versions of the American experiment.
- Run, Rose, Run – Dolly Parton and James Patterson team up in this thrilling account of a young musician on the run and determined to survive.
- The Book of Living Secrets – A genre-bending book by bestselling author Madeleine Roux about two girls transported into the sinister alternate reality of their favorite book.
- The Paris Apartment – Lucy Foley delivers this gripping locked-room mystery set in a Paris apartment building where everyone has something to hide.
Nonfiction You'll Love
- A Little Closer to Home – ABC Chief Meteorologist Ginger Zee takes readers on a journey of self-discovery in this hard-hitting follow-up to her bestselling Natural Disaster.
- Baby Steps Millionaires – Personal finance guru Dave Ramsey shares his secrets to achieving extraordinary wealth through small, manageable steps.
- The Betrayal of Anne Frank – An international investigative team uses new technology and recently discovered documents to solve a mystery of betrayal dating back to World War II.
- Who Are You Following? – An enlightening book for young Christians navigating life in a world defined by social media.
- Mission Possible – Football superstar Tim Tebow reveals how to find your mission, pursue your purpose, and create a life that counts.
Books-A-Million Is Your Source for the Year's Best Books!
Make sure you stick with us this year to stay in the know about the biggest and best new releases. Sign up for our emails, join the Millionaire's Club to get fantastic perks like free shipping and exclusive savings, and follow us on social @booksamillion for news, announcements, and more.