Father's Day is on its way—June 20, to be exact. Are you ready to brighten up your #1 dad's day?
No two dads are just the same, which is part of what we love about them—but it can also make them hard to shop for. That's where our gift guide comes in. To make the hunt for the perfect Father's Day gift a no-brainer, we've gathered a few of our favorite gift items that are sure to please your pop—no matter what he's into.
For the Literary Dad
Whether your dad is absorbed in a literary classic or the latest thriller from a popular author, he's happiest when he has a book in hand. What better way to celebrate his love of reading than by choosing his Father's Day gift from Books-A-Million? Books are our specialty, after all, and we have it on good authority (our expert book buyers) that he'll love these recent releases.
- Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir
- The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
- Sooley by John Grisham
- The President's Daughter by Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- A Gambling Man by David Baldacci
- Win by Harlan Coben
For the Sports Fan
He lives for football, basketball, and baseball—and in the off-season, you might catch him glued to a televised horseshoe tournament. These books will be big winners for your sports-loving dad. We've got lots more where these came from!
- Kobe: Life Lessons from a Legend by Nelson Pena
- Finish Strong: A Father's Code and a Son's Path by Nate Ebner andPaul Daugherty
- Best Seat in the House by Jack Nicklaus II and Don Yaeger
- Letters to a Young Athlete by Chris Bosh
- Heart and Steel by Bill Cowher
- Till the End: A Pitcher's Life by CC Sabathia
For the Faith-Led Dad
Prayer books, devotionals, faith journals, and other inspirational gifts will help your faith-filled father enrich his own spiritual life. Here are a few of our favorites, but make sure to browse our complete selection on our website:
- A Hobbit Devotional by Ed Strauss
- Don't Give the Enemy a Seat at Your Table by Louie Giglio
- The Way of the Father by Michael W. Smith
- Living with Confidence in a Chaotic World by Dr. David Jeremiah
For the Grillmaster
He probably doesn't need another Kiss the Cook apron, but if your dad likes to create chefworthy meals over an open flame, then these books will help him indulge his inner Bobby Flay.
- The Meateater Fish and Game Cookbook by Steven Rinella
- One Beer Grilling by Mike Lang
- How to Grill by Steven Raichlen
- How to Grill Vegetables by Steven Raichlen
- Rodney Scott's World of BBQ by Rodney Scott
For the History Buff
If your dad lives by the old adage "those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it," then we've got the books he needs! From war stories to the fight for America's first frontier, these gifts are sure to fuel his fascination with yesterday.
- Facing the Mountain by Daniel James Brown
- The Bomber Mafia by Malcolm Gladwell
- More Bad Days in History by Michael Farquhar
- Blood and Treasure by Bob Drury and Tom Clavin
- Into the Deep by Robert D. Ballard
For the Manga Maniac
Manga fans come in all forms—even dads. Whether he's just discovering the call of manga or he's eyeball-deep in an ongoing series he loves, feed his need for the Japanese graphic novels that have taken the reading world by storm. Here are a few of our top picks, but check out our whole selection here.