Watch until the end to find out the #1 manga to gift this holiday season!
Shop all of our picks here:
5. In this post-apocalytpic sci-fi story, humanity has been devastated by the bizarre, giant humanoids known as the Titans. Little is known about where they came from or why they are bent on consuming mankind. Seemingly unintelligent, they have roamed the world for years, killing everyone they see. For the past century, what's left of man has hidden in a giant, three-walled city. People believe their 50-meter-high walls will protect them from the Titans, but the sudden appearance of an immense Titan is about to change everything. Click here to buy Attack on Titan.
4. The city of Tokyo is plagued by a deadly phenomenon: spontaneous human combustion. Luckily, a special team is there to quench the inferno: The Fire Force. The fire soldiers at Special Fire Cathedral 8 are about to get a unique addition. Enter Shinra, a boy who possesses the power to run at the speed of a rocket, leaving behind the famous devil's footprints (and destroying his shoes in the process). Can Shinra and his colleagues discover the source of this strange epidemic before the city burns to ashes? Click here to buy Fire Force.
3. In Taisho-era Japan, kindhearted Tanjiro Kamado makes a living selling charcoal. But his peaceful life is shattered when a demon slaughters his entire family. His little sister Nezuko is the only survivor, but she has been transformed into a demon herself. Tanjiro sets out on a dangerous journey to find a way to return his sister to normal and destroy the demon who ruined his life. Learning to destroy demons won't be easy, and Tanjiro barely knows where to start. The surprise appearance of another boy named Giyu, who seems to know what's going on, might provide some answers--but only if Tanjiro can stop Giyu from killing his sister first. Click here to buy Demon Slayer.
2. Midoriya inherits the superpower of the world's greatest hero, but greatness won't come easy. What would the world be like if 80 percent of the population manifested superpowers called "Quirks"? Heroes and villains would be battling it out everywhere. Being a hero would mean learning to use your power, but where would you go to study? The Hero Academy of course! But what would you do if you were one of the 20 percent who were born Quirkless? Since the terrifying incident when Tomura's Quirk manifested, only the greatest villain of them all, All For One, has been able to speak to the broken young boy's heart. The consequences of that fateful meeting play out in the present as Tomura and Re-Destro, the leader of the Meta Liberation Army, battle for supremacy--and if it takes leveling a whole city to sort out who's on top, so be it. Click here to buy My Hero Academia.
1. This striking collection presents the most remarkable short works of Eisner award winner and legendary horror master Junji Ito. This “best of” collection of creepy tales features an adaptation of Rampo Edogawa's classic horror story "Human Chair" and fan favorite "The Enigma of Amigara Fault." With a deluxe presentation--including special color pages, and showcasing illustrations from his acclaimed long-form manga “No Longer Human” --each chilling tale invites readers to revel in a world of terror. Click here to buy Venus in the Blind Spot.