Watch until the end to find out our #1 game to gift this holiday season!
Shop all of our picks here:
5. Do you know someone who just finished binging The Queen's Gambit? Traditions Chess Teacher teaches players the moves of all the Chess pieces. The game is played on a regulation Chess board, but doesn’t require the movement knowledge or planning of Standard Chess. It can be played at several levels of difficulty, gradually introducing players to Standard Chess in incremental steps. Click here to buy Traditions Chess Teacher!
4. Tattoo Stories is a drawing party game where your art skills don't matter. In a series of quick-paced tattoo competitions, win the most points by making up tattoos and telling the best stories. Compete to get your tattoo and story selected. Click Here to buy Tattoo Stories!
3. Just imagine going back in time! Gamers who are die-hard fans into retro tech, or are new to this genre, will love Tiger Electronics. Click here to buy Tiger Electronics: Sonic the Hedgehog!
2. Shouldn’t games bring all people together - young and old? Mind the Gap was created exactly for that! It requires teams to work together to answer coming-of-age trivia questions from each of the previous 4 generations: Boomer, Gen X, Millennial, and Gen Z. Click here to buy Mind the Gap!
1. Cards Against Humanity: Family Edition is a fill-in-the-blank party game for kids and adults to play together. This is a brand new game written in consultation with child development experts and playtested with thousands of families. Kids get to engage in absurd wordplay with adults, and adults get to laugh at cards like “Filling my butt with spaghetti.” The game is simple. One player asks a question from a black card, and everyone answers with their funniest white card. Click here to buy Cards Against Humanity: Family Edition.