Watch until the end to find out our #1 book recommendation to gift this holiday season!
Shop all of our picks here:
5. The hero of “A Time to Kill” returns in a courtroom drama that showcases author John Grisham at the height of his storytelling powers. Click here to buy A TIME FOR MERCY.
4. Mining over 60 years of songwriting, Dolly Parton highlights 175 of her songs, taking readers behind the lyrics in beautiful detail. Click here to buy DOLLY PARTON: SONGTELLER.
3. From The New York Times-bestselling author of The Mothers, a stunning new novel about twin sisters, inseparable as children, who ultimately choose to live in two very different worlds, one black and one white. Click here to buy THE VANISHING HALF.
2. From Academy Award®–winning actor, Matthew McConaughey, comes an unconventional memoir filled with raucous stories, outlaw wisdom, and lessons learned the hard way about living with greater satisfaction. Click here to buy GREENLIGHTS.
1. In the stirring, highly anticipated first volume of his presidential memoirs, Barack Obama tells the story of his improbable odyssey from young man searching for his identity to leader of the free world. Click here to buy A PROMISED LAND.