During this unprecedented time of turbulence, many customers, associates, and authors are turning to their faith to hand over their worries. Our new virtual prayer series, Pray in May, aims to offer support, comfort, and community from some of our favorite Faithpoint authors during this chaotic time.
As Sherry White, our Faithpoint buyer puts it, Pray in May provides “prayer to calm the heart, soul and mind.” We could all use a little more calm right about now.
Or as Sheila Walsh, who kicked us off on Sunday put it: “Pray through to break through. Pray the hardest when it is hardest to pray.”
Join us on Facebook throughout the month of May for virtual discussions, Q&A’s, and prayer. Here is the full schedule:
- Wednesday, May 6 at 2pm CT- Kate Batistelli, author of The God Dare: Will You Choose to Believe the Impossible
- Wednesday, May 13 at 2pm CT- Jennie Lusko, author of The Fight to Flourish
- Sunday, May 17 at 2pm CT- Jen Hatmaker, author of Fierce, Free, Full of Fire
- Wednesday, May 20 at 2pm CT- Lisa Bevere, author of Strong
- Sunday, May 24 at 2pm CT- Kimberly Jones, author of Shut Hell Up
- Wednesday, May 27 at 2pm CT- Cindy Trimm, author of Commanding Your Morning: Unleash the Power of God In Your Life and The Rules of Engagement: the Art of Strategic Prayer and Spiritual Warfare
- Sunday, May 31 at 2pm CT- Lysa Ter Keurst, author of It’s Not Supposed to Be this Way
We hope this series brings you encouragement, strength, and prayer from some our favorite women of faith.