Whether you're into Harry Potter or Ina Garten, check out 5 of our bestselling cookbooks to help you in the kitchen!
Shop our list:
1. Calling all muggles! This bestselling Harry Potter cookbook is perfect for chefs of all ages, from new readers to longtime fans—no wands required! Make bangers and mash with Harry, Ron and Hermione, A Proper Cuppa Tea and rock cakes in Hagrid's hut and Harry's favorite dessert, Treacle Tart! Click here to buy The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook!
2. This complete and authorized guide to your Instant Pot has more than 350 recipes for breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks, and even desserts -- for every size and model of Instant Pot. Click here to buy the Instant Pot Bible!
3. The kitchen is a great place to make memories. And Disney Eats will inspire you to prepare food that's not just fun but also tasty!From healthy snacks like a Minnie Mouse-inspired crudit platter and savory dinners such as Mulan's Blossom Stir-Fry to Disney-character-themed bento box lunches and easy-prep treats such as Frozen Banana Dalmatian Pops, author Joy Howard shows that the creative possibilities are endless. Click here to get your copy of Disney Eats!
4. A collection of all-new soul-satisfying dishes from America’s favorite home cook! In Modern Comfort Food, Ina Garten shares 85 new recipes that will feed your deepest cravings. Click here to buy Modern Comfort Food!
5. Magnolia Table, Volume 2 is filled with 145 new recipes from Joanna Gaines's own home that she shares with husband Chip and their five kids, and from the couple’s restaurant, Magnolia Table; Silos Baking Co; and new coffee shop, Magnolia Press. From breakfast to dinner, plus breads, soups, and sides, Magnolia Table, Volume 2 gives readers abundant reasons to gather together. The book is beautifully photographed and filled with dishes you’ll want to bring into your own home. Click here to buy Magnolia Table, Volume 2!