Happy Book Lovers Season™!
We look forward to fall the way kids wait for Christmas—with barely contained excitement and a little bit of impatience. We're book people, after all, and fall is our season.
Book Lovers Season™ is our annual celebration of the extraordinary fall publishing lineup. This massive and diverse collection of new releases includes some of the biggest, best, and most anticipated books of the year. From new novels by master storytellers to fresh fiction by promising debut authors and a whole lot more, potential new favorites abound.
Our book experts have the not-unpleasant task of poring over this year’s fall releases and choosing their favorites—the books they deem the best of the best across a variety of categories. And they’re happy to share their curated list of recommendations with you, our favorite fellow book lovers. Check out just a few of them below!
Sneak Peek: Top Titles Coming This Fall
- Dreamland by Nicholas Sparks - A poignant love story about chasing dreams and escaping the past
- Fairy Tale by Stephen King - A gripping tale of good versus evil from the master of horror
- The Rabbit Hutch by Tess Gunty - An astonishingly unique literary fiction debut
- It Starts With Us by Colleen Hoover - The highly anticipated sequel to #BookTok favorite It Ends With Us
- The Light We Carry by Michelle Obama - An inspiring and hope-filled follow-up to the iconic former First Lady's Becoming
- Kingdom of the Feared by Kerri Maniscalco - A steamy conclusion to the wildly popular young adult trilogy Kingdom of the Wicked
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Diper Overlode - A rockin' and rollin' new adventure in the phenomenal graphic novel series
- The Philosophy of Modern Song by Bob Dylan - A master class in the art of songwriting from a living legend
More to Explore!
Books-A-Million is your source for all the best books of the past, present, and future. Visit booksamillion.com/booklover to see the full scope of literary delights hitting shelves this fall, and keep an eye out for more expert picks as we enjoy Book Lovers Season™ together.